So I'm feeling like my guilty pleasures list is getting smaller.Kids grow,shows change or get CX'd,life happens,but we need our secret pleasures to keep us going!Hope you can share your secret/guilty pleasures now that I have!
* I loved watching "the Girls Next Door",scratching your heads? I can't explain it,but I loved it. It's now over as the girls have moved on....
* I love Dove Chocolate-I know so do many others,it's very yummy!
* Having a dog in our home,I miss my girl Scooter all the time.....
* Having horses of my own around....
* making yummy desserts to eat.....mmmmmm!
* girls nights with my nieces...movies,junk food,and being girlie!They're growing up and not much time for aunts these days,I miss them!
* watching the boys play Pooh sticks!
Enjoy your day,and try to squeeze in a small pleasure when no ones looking! I'm going to make a cake,and watch a GND clip while it's baking! hehehehe
horse crazy mum of 5 children, older son,twin boys & b/g twins!cloth diapered,baby wearing,breast feeding,caffein needing,hiking,biking,camping,gumping,exploring,sorta granola mum,dealing w/learning about sensory issues,member of a local organic CSA,defender of my children & family.Proud aunt of military men. Nurse,teacher:art,music,language,history),chef,taxi driver,therapist,baby sitter,vet tech.Trying to be a different mum than mine was,tryin' my way!