Monday, March 16, 2009

Seems like forever!

Well,I haven't been on for a bit as the whole house has been up & down with some GI bug!It has hit everyone,and it's slow moving and very draining! The babies got it the worst,and are just starting to really feel better.My sister said it hit her house a few weeks back,so we could have gotten it from my nephew,or the boys from school,or papa from work,just no way of knowing,but I'm so glad it's moving on now,FINALLY!
I'll try to find some time to catch up,but still learning and exploring on the sensory frontier.Started playing the music therapy cd at bedtime with the babies first,and they're sleeping a little better.Will try with the boys when we get a used radio as they destroy everything.No luck with preschool yet,they still treat as behavior,I'm trying exercises in morning with them before school,we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers