Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Are you sure you know your zodiac sign?

You know how there are always those folks who ask you "what's your sign?" We all know what they mean,and most of us always know our signs,but don't always think they represent us fully.Please tell me I'm not alone here,I've heard many say the same!Well I read an article that explains it. Makes complete sense to me from all we were taught in school science classes.Check out this link,and read for yourself how your sign mught not be your sign! http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/your-astronomical-sign.html There is a neat little widget thing that you can put in your date of birth,and time and it'll show you your birth sky,and tell you your actual sign! I learned all my kids have different signs than I thought,and so do most of my friends and families! Me well I'm still a Bull,and actually I think mine fits me very well,just some modern twists on it I don't agree with,but yeah,I'm a Bull! Hope you enjoy the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers